Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Banking & Finance
Salary: £30000.00 - £32000.00 per annum
Contacts: Evelyn Fraser, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH46712
Expiry date: 2023-11-10
An exciting opportunity to join the professional financial and banking services sector with our client, a well-established, renowned and growing Financial co-operative organisation, who require an experienced Executive Assistant to join the team to support the overall administration and coordination for a member of the Senior Management Team. This full-time, permanent role offers a highly competitive salary and first-class benefits package.
The Executive Assistant will provide an exceptional PA facility to a member of the Senior Management team, ensuring efficient and accurate diary management, including the provision of travel and accommodation bookings, event management, plus the production of all documents/reports as required. Further core responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Co-ordinate and organise external and internal meetings, ensuring that the Senior Management Team has relevant documentation as needed.
* Attend meetings and take accurate minutes, ensuring they are distributed in a timely manner, and monitor progress of actions.
* Book meeting rooms, issue meeting papers and ensure equipment required is available.
* Check email inbox /monitor other Director's calendars to facilitate the planning of events/meetings.
* Produce reports as and when necessary.
* Manage incoming/outgoing post.
* Ensure expenses are processed such as mileage submissions and approvals.
* Ensure that holiday requests booked/approved.
* Assist with email/document creation e.g., typing, binding, photocopying etc.
To succeed in this role, you will need to have excellent organisation and communication skills, together with a keen eye for detail, well-honed IT skills and 2 years previous experience within a similar position.
Package & Benefits
*Salary of up to £32,000 depending on experience
*Competitive wider benefits package
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Abygail Forsythe at Honeycomb on 028 96207050 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and are present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **