Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Charity & 3rd Sector
Salary: £26000.00 - £28000.00 per annum
Contacts: Caila Cunningham, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH47379
Expiry date: 2023-11-29
Honeycomb are delighted to be working in partnership with our fantastic client in the recruitment of an Executive Assistant for their charitable organisation. This is great opportunity to join a dynamic charity who are dedicated to providing their service. It is a part-time (25 hours), permanent opportunity.
- £26,000 - £28,000 pro rata
- 37 days holiday (pro rata), inclusive of stats
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Health cash plan
- 5% employer pension contribution
- Occupational sick pay
- Professional and personal development
This award willing social enterprise are a fantastic charity dedicated to supporting people with learning disabilities into jobs. They are a values-driven organisation who are seeking someone with similar a similar vision to join the team. They encourage collaboration and accountability and supporting employee opportunities.
The goal of this position is supporting the CEO and board within this charitable organisation. They are seeking someone who is happy to work 25 hours per week across 3 days ideally. This is a permanent position.
What would a typical day look like for you?
- Efficiently manage CEO's schedule, travel, and accommodation
- Coordinate meetings, including venue, materials, and agendas
- Record meeting minutes and distribute action points
- Handle expense processing
- Administer Board meetings
- Arrange CEO's external engagements
- Manage Board communication and events
- Provide admin support and attend team meetings
Support & Coordination:
- Coordinate schedules, travel, meetings for CEO and Board
- Arrange meetings
- Handle correspondence, by telephone and email
- Assist in information preparation and data compilation
- Manage briefing materials
- Maintain office systems, data management
- At least 1 year experience in a similar EA/PA role
- Effective communication skills
- Time management and prioritisation abilities
- Problem-solving skills
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Caila Cunningham at Honeycomb on 028 9620 7050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss. Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs.