Executive Assistant / Large Corporate / Belfast City
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Banking & Finance
Salary: £25000.00 - £28000.00 per annum
Contacts: Louise Quinn, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH37827
Expiry date: 2022-12-26
Honeycomb is assisting our client, a leading Professional Services Corporate, with the recruitment of an Executive Assistant who will provide support to partner level. This is a permanent and full time role.
Our client is a leading Professional Services Corporate with Grade A office space in Belfast City Centre. The company is award winning and pride themselves in having one of the best work based cultures in NI, which includes, ongoing training & development, regular social events, promotion opportunities and reward & recognition.
The role of Executive Assistant is an excellent opportunity for a motivated individual to develop their career and gain experience working in a fast moving team. The role will involve providing support and assistance to a partner and the wider department. If you are looking to develop your skillset in a growing firm and work on numerous projects then this role is for you.
The role will comprise of the following activities:
- Executive Assistant to Partners and provision of administrative support to the wider team
- Diary management and planning through prioritisation of appointments
- Receiving calls and dealing with clients in an professional manner
- Coordination and organisation of internal and external meetings and events
- Maintain templates for key client documents
- Manage all correspondence including typing, dictations and minute taking
- Preparation of presentation slides and material
- Business continuity planning
- Various ad-hoc administration duties
- 5 years of administrative experience in a fast-paced office setting
- A high level of confidentiality
- Events coordination experience
- Ability to communicate professionally and articulately at all levels
- Strong client focus with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in MS office packages
- High level of accuracy and speed typing
- Attention to detail very important
- Salary £25 - £28K
- 22 days holiday + Stats
- Life Assurance scheme - 4x salary
- Pension contribution up to 8%
- Monetary allowance for Private Medical Care
- 50% of Pure Gym membership
- Range of other benefits
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Louise Quinn, Head of Professional Services at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **