Executive Assistant (NI Chamber of Commerce)
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Executive Support/Senior Appointments
Salary: £31000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
Contacts: Nuala McClinton, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH45450
Expiry date: 2023-10-02
Honeycomb is exclusively partnering with Northern Ireland Chamber of Commerce & Industry recruiting an Executive Assistant to the CEO and the Senior Management Team.
- £31-35k depending on experience
- Annual bonus
- Hybrid working - 3 days in the office
- Attractive pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
Northern Ireland Chamber of Commerce & Industry is a globally connected network powered by businesses across Northern Ireland. They empower ambitious business-people to connect, learn and grow together.
Spanning a 240 year history, NI Chamber supports businesses through a series of growth initiatives and export support; events and training. They also articulate the views of business to Government and provide members with a wide-range of promotional opportunities via the NI Chamber website, directory and Ambition magazine.
The resources Northern Ireland Chamber provide for their members are highly sought after and desirable.
What would a typical day look like for you?
This is an exciting opportunity to be supporting at the helm of a focused and driven senior leadership team. Your main responsibilities will be;
- Diary management and scheduling appointments, arranging travel and accommodation
- Preparing meeting agendas, presentation packs, reports and follow up actions
- Communicate with board members/scheduling board meetings
- Member/supplier liaison
- Maintaining the CRM system
- Providing office and facilities administration support where required
- Hold at least 3 years experience supporting at C-Suite or Director level
- Are collaborative, enjoying working across teams providing cohesion
- Have excellent communication skills and impeccable organisational skills
- Are flexible and enjoy adapting/flexing to the needs of the business
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Nuala at Honeycomb on 028 9620 7050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs.