Executive Assistant to CEO
Location: Ballymena, County Antrim
Industry: Executive Support/Senior Appointments
Salary: £25000 - £28000.00 per annum
Contacts: Mairead Scott, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH36059
Expiry date: 2022-10-20
Honeycomb is delighted to be working in partnership with our client, a globally recognised manufacturing firm, to recruit an Executive Assistant to the CEO. This role offers an excellent salary + benefits + early finish on a Friday.
As Executive Assistant to the CEO, you will be providing a critical support function within the business to support business growth by providing confidential administrative and secretarial support. Typical duties will involve:
- Acting as the point of contact for the CEO for all enquiries and requests for information, redirecting or responding as appropriate.
- Managing the CEO's diary for all internal and external appointments
- Preparing briefing packs, Board packs and meeting packs.
- Attending meetings, producing minutes and action points and ensuring the CEO is fully briefed on action points.
- Collating data, compiling reports and managing documentation on behalf of the CEO.
- Manage the CEO schedule effectively to ensure maximum efficiency and outputs for the Executive and the business.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 4 year's experience working within a dedicated Personal Assistant role, with previous demonstrable experience supporting at CEO level. You will have significant experience in organising Board Meetings and Senior Leadership team meetings.
As a Personal Assistant, you will need to be an excellent communicator and relationship builder, with exceptional IT/Tech skills (PowerPoint, MS Word and Excel) and be able to work in a fast paced, evolving environment.
The role offers an excellent basic salary + benefits + early finish on Friday. While the role is based on site in Ballymena, there is parking available on site.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Mairead Scott at Honeycomb on 028 96207050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **