Executive Assistant to CEO
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Executive Support/Senior Appointments
Salary: £35000.00 - £37000.00 per annum
Contacts: Nuala McClinton, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH47864
Expiry date: 2023-12-18
Honeycomb is delighted to be exclusively partnering with a highly regarded consultancy firm in the search for an Executive Assistant.
- Bonus scheme
- Flexible working, Belfast City Centre based
- 22 days annual leave plus statutory days
- Private medical scheme/gym memberships
- Half a day birthday
- Summer hours - early finish on a Friday
- Social team events
- Cycle-to-work scheme
This business is a well known and highly regarded Consultancy firm who provide solutions for businesses, helping them deliver strong commercial results. Based in Belfast, they operate across the UK and Ireland.
The Managing Director has a busy schedule, including on-site and off-site meetings, and with requests internally and externally regularly for their time - this is a role where you will coordinate and evaluate the best use of the MD's time, in both new business meetings and ensuring long standing client relationships are valued.
What would a typical day look like for you?
This is an opportunity to support a busy Managing Director with an ever changing schedule, ensuring the ball isn't dropped.
The main parts of the role will include;
- Email management - this MD receives a huge amount of emails - you will be in control of removing the white noise and ensuring nothing important is missed
- Scheduling meetings and communicating on behalf of the Managing Director
- Travel arrangements across UK and Ireland
- Generating reports for the MD preparing presentations, formatting documents
- Coaching the junior team when required on any queries they may have relating to administration
This is a brilliant opportunity if you thrive in a fast-paced environment. You will enjoy bringing calm to the chaos, and working through ambiguity, having the ability to adapt and mould to unexpected situations and changing tact for the requirements of the business.
- Have at least 3 years EA experience in a Senior EA position
- Enjoy working in a fast paced, commercial environment
- Thrive on achieving results in an ever changing market
- Hold strong knowledge across the full Microsoft Office Suite
- Be adaptable, proactive, and process driven
This is a busy role, and if you enjoy thinking outside the box, this is for you. This role is pivotal to the business and to the Managing Director.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Nuala at Honeycomb on 028 9620 7050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs.