Executive Assistant to CEO – Permanent Public Sector Opp. G. Belfast
Location: Antrim, County Antrim
Industry: Public Sector
Salary: £28000.00 - £32000.00 per annum + Excellent Pension & Benefits
Contacts: Claire Connolly, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH45123
Expiry date: 2023-09-12
Honeycomb is directly partnering with our confidential Public Sector client to recruit for an experienced & Portfolio-led Executive Assistant to the CEO Level. This rare and excellent Permanent opportunity sits throughout a large organisation. G. Belfast; free parking & highly credible benefits.
The Client - This large service led multi-site public sector organisation operates with an extensive and diverse range of executive management in order to fulfil its' functionality. Currently open to market via confidential means on the search for a premium calibre candidate to fulfil an exciting stimulus/ remit in order to support the Chief Executive.
PLEASE NOTE - Closing Date 31st August 2023.
The Role - An integral role in the alignment with multiple directors and their secretaries in order to support the CEO throughout their critical position. Duties will include but not be limited to the following scope (please note that full JD & Benefits will be issued upon successful shortlisting throughout application):
- Diary; Calendar & Email management (with telephone duties)
- Organising meetings and workshops, prepare and distribute material and accurately capture and document output.
- Maintaining expenditure records, for example, in relation to hospitality and training;
- Draft, sign and circulate documents, for example acknowledgements, holding replies and on occasion collate information from a range of sources to assist with the preparation of composite responses on behalf of the CEO;
- Preparation, co-ordination and tracking of briefing material and draft responses on a wide range of issues for the Chief Executive.
- Co-ordination of papers for Board and Management Board meetings including production of agenda, preparation of Board papers, production of minutes of meetings and follow up
- Strategic contribution across a range of internal and external meetings
The Person - The post-holder will be required to meet the following criterion prior to reaching the next stage of the campaign:
- Two years' in a similar role providing senior secretarial services at Director/ Chief Executive
- A minimum of 5 GCSEs or equivalent, at grade C or above (to include Maths and English)
- A minimum of 2 A Levels or equivalent
- A high level of proficiency in the use of current IT packages, in particular Outlook/Microsoft Word/PowerPoint and Excel.
DESIRABLE: Due to the nature of this contract, it would be of preference to have:
- Recognised Executive Secretarial qualification such as Executive or Private Secretaries Diploma
- Third level or degree qualification
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Claire McCleery, Manager of Public Sector at Honeycomb Jobs on 02896 207050.
"Please note that successful candidate's will be required to complete Basic Access NI Security Clearance at a cost of £18.00. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence. Please go to:
www.nidirect.gov.uk/campaigns/accessni-criminal-record-checks for more information."
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving a high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **