Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Sales & Marketing
Salary: Up to £25000.00 per annum
Contacts: Shanice Mackin, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH44481
Expiry date: 2023-08-18
Honeycomb is delighted to be working alongside our client, a successful property business to recruit a Facilities Coordinator on a full-time, permanent basis. Our client is highly successful within the industry, with a large customer base. Having a strong presence within the market and experiencing continual growth, this makes it an excellent time to join the team.
- Liaising and building strong rapport with clients and customers.
- Scheduling of property inspections for both residential and commercial properties.
- Keeping strong lines of communication with all relevant parties.
- Completing of all relevant reports and documentation for inspections.
- Administrative duties including filing and data entry.
- The ideal candidate must be coming with previous administrative or facilities experience.
- A strong communicator who can develop strong relationships.
- Ability to work within tight deadlines, producing a high quality of work.
- Thrives working within a fast-paced office environment and able to work off their own initiative.
- IT proficient, with experience in using all Microsoft Packages particularly
The package for this role includes a salary of £25,000. As the client is currently in a stage of continual growth, this role will offer you the opportunity to further develop and progress within the company. Offering a variety of wider benefits, based in Belfast with a working week of Monday- Friday and free on street parking.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Shanice, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb, on the number provided. All conversations are strictly confidential.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **