Facilities Executive and Receptionist
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Charity & 3rd Sector
Salary: £20000 - £25000.00 per annum
Contacts: Lesley Dugan, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH37435
Expiry date: 2022-12-09
Honeycomb is delighted to be exclusively assisting our client, Chartered Accountants Ireland with the recruitment of a Facilities Executive and Receptionist. The role is permanent, part-time and office-based in Belfast city centre (Wednesday - Friday, 9.00am - 5.30pm)
The role plays an important part of their conference and facilities team, with the main responsibility for their Belfast office. This is a broad and dynamic role with responsibility for ensuring the smooth operation of the facility management and receptionist requirements.
- Provide reception cover - answering phone calls, and meeting and greeting all visitors to the building
- Coordinate day-to-day maintenance
- Assist with event and hospitality set-up
- Event administration on event software - setting up events, marking attendance
- Manage conferencing bookings including weekly, monthly and seasonal meetings
- Liaise with key stakeholders and our management team.
- Health & Safety of the office and act as a Fire Safety Officer
- Produce reports relating to building maintenance, risk assessments and audits
Building & Maintaining Relationships: Has an ability to develop and maintain good working relationships with fellow colleagues and others, within and outside the organisation. Takes a focused approach to developing contacts
Personal Effectiveness/Excellence: Continuously strives to learn about how things are done, why they are done that way and how the role impacts on everything. Is effective in planning and managing their workload.
Problem solving and Decision-Making: Is capable of analysing and interpreting information to identify key issues when solving problems. Knows when to consult with others to inform decision-making.
Teamworking: Working together in a supportive manner to share tasks and information. Shows respect for the contribution of others. Will respond positively within the team, to the need for change.
- No less than three years relevant experience in a similar environment.
- Demonstrable experience of managing budgets.
- Experience with creating new procedures, solve problems and is able to sole responsibility for internal events.
- Financial, verbal and written communication skills and an ability to positively interact with both internal and external stakeholders.
Salary & Benefits package
- £20,000 - £25,000 (pro rated)
- Up to 10% pension matched by employer
- 20 days annual leave plus concession days
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Lesley Dugan at Honeycomb on 028 9620 7050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.