Facilities/Operations Manager (Belfast)
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Construction & Built Environment
Salary: Up to £40000.00 per annum
Contacts: Erin Butler, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH39364
Expiry date: 2023-03-01
Honeycomb is delighted to be working with our client, a market-leading facilities management business, to recruit for a Facilities/Operations Manager on a permanent basis. This is a unique opportunity to join a highly respected and established team, where customer service is at the forefront of all business activity. With a vast array of lucrative contracts in place, the business is going from strength to strength and offers exceptional long-term progression opportunities.
The right person for this role will possess the following:
- Previous experience gained within a facilities/help-desk management role
- Experience of managing risk assessments and reporting
- Managing a team of engineers and drivers to ensure jobs are completed in the appropriate timescales
- Strong relationship management skill set
- Ability to be proactive and flexible depending on the needs of the business
- Demonstrable experience of contract management and invoicing
- A market-leading salary (£35K-£40K DOE)
- Opportunities for further progression
- Predominantly a 9-5 role, with a requirement for some on-call
- Chance to work within an exceptional team
This is a great opportunity for an FM/Facilities professional seeking an exciting new challenge. The successful candidate will come from a strong logistics or coordination background.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Erin Butler, Head of Industry, at Honeycomb on 02896 207050 .
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **