Finance Administrator, 6month FTC
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Charity & 3rd Sector
Salary: Up to £23000.00 per annum
Contacts: Claire Connolly, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH45618
Expiry date: 2023-10-03
Honeycomb is delighted to be exclusively partnering with our client, Community Finance Ireland, to recruit for an experienced Finance Administrator, 6month Fixed term Contract with view of extension.
The Client: Community Finance Ireland (CFI) are a wonderful, purpose-led charity & social enterprise. Operating as an all-island of Ireland business, they work with capital providers to create a world-class community finance system accessible to the Voluntary, Community and Social Enterprise sector. With a passionate mission towards ensuring that positive social impact is captured as part of embedding positive change, CFI lend applicable funds for the likes of small to large scale projects.
The Role - With strong consideration for the view of permanency, this opportunity provides an attractive package and once passed initial Fixed Term Contract period, can look to embed a hybrid / flexible working policy. Fantastic 25 AL +10 BH days holiday entitlement; pension & a salary of £23,000.
Due to an increased level of strategic success and hence workload, this department structure warrants the introduction of additional headcount. Together with a newly implemented Management Information system & the below remit - there is an opportunity to become involved throughout some internal project administration.
Reporting to the Chief Finance Officer & Senior Dept staff; duties will include but not limited to the following:
- Adding/updating new payees on the bank system.
- Conducting AML telephone checks as required.
- Posting repayments onto the FaaSBank system for ROl and Ni loans.
- Posting repayments onto the Sage system for NISBLF loans.
- Verifying the order and accuracy of disbursal documentation for new ROl and NI loans.
- Ensure that loan applications have been correctly logged onto our system before proceeding to disbursal on the bank.
- Supplier Invoices and Expense Claims: Posting of supplier invoices onto the bank system, ensuring accuracy and maintaining proper documentation.
- Posting claims on the bank system.
- 1+ years' relevant experience in dealing with AML / KYC interaction (banking or finance)
- Proficient data-input and administration experience
- Strong attention to detail & Customer Service experience
- IT Skills: Experience throughout MS Office and bespoke software packages (preferable financial systems).
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Claire McCleery, Manager of Public & 3rd Sector, Temporary Division at Honeycomb Jobs on 02896 207050.
If you have a disability, which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.