Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Charity & 3rd Sector
Salary: £22000.00 - £24000.00 per annum
Contacts: Lesley Dugan, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH41762
Expiry date: 2023-05-24
Honeycomb is delighted to be exclusively assisting our client, The Odyssey Trust with the recruitment of a Finance Administrator.
The Odyssey Trust is a modern facility that has become Northern Ireland's premier entertainment venue, hosting concerts by international artists, exhibitions, and a wide range of sporting events and is home to the Belfast Giants ice hockey team.
You will be working within a team setting assisting with the maintenance of financial records, the production of financial information and general administration duties.
If you are looking to grow your skillset within Finance and Administration and work in a team-orientated, collaborative and fun environment, then this could be the ideal opportunity for you!
The role is permanent, full-time and based in the Belfast office. The client can be flexible with your start/finish hours to fit around other life commitments.
- £22,000 - £24,000 depending on skills and experience
- Free car parking
- 33% Discount in the W5 cafe, including coffee and 10% discount in the W5 shop.
- Complimentary tickets to Belfast Giants, friends and family access to W5 and advanced ticketing to Arena events
- Holidays commence at 31 days per year rising to 34
- Contributory pension scheme, life assurance, paid sickness benefit and a health cash plan
- Salary Sacrifice including pensions, holiday and cycle to work schemes
- Ensure all purchase invoices are processed through the Trust's automated purchase to pay system. Using the automated purchase to pay system to verify invoices received electronically to the Trust's supplier inbox and to match with a relevant purchase order.
- Ensure matched invoices are transferred to the SAGE accounting system under the correct nominal code.
- Running month end procedures to include the supplier payment run.
- Posting bank and cash allocations.
- Assist with the update and maintenance of the Trust's computerised financial records.
- Assist with income reconciliation and control checks including cash and credit card transactions.
- Analyse information to assist with month end procedures.
- Assist with Banking/Cash procedures including maintenance of cash books, bank reconciliation and petty cash records.
- As part of the finance team support the smooth running of the office in answering phones, greeting visitors and coordinating hospitality.
A copy of the full job description will be provided if you are shortlisted.
You will have;
- 1 year's experience within the last 3 years in an administrative role in a financial environment, including use of Sage line 50 or similar accounting software
- Computer literate, with good experience of Excel Spreadsheets
- Excellent organisational and communication skills gained in an administrative role
- Strong interpersonal skills to forge close working relationships both with staff and
- external bodies
- The ability to work accurately under pressure to achieve deadlines
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Willingness to work flexible hours, including occasionally working public holidays, weekends and evenings
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Lesley Dugan at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **