Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Legal & Compliance
Salary: £23000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
Contacts: Danielle Edgar, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH41825
Expiry date: 2023-05-26
Honeycomb is delighted to be assisting our client, a reputable and growing law firm based in Belfast, with the recruitment of a Finance Administrator. This is a full-time permanent opportunity.
You will get to work within a global company that prides itself on its culture. They value their people, their clients and their team, and care deeply about creative and innovative business. It is their innovation and focus on the people at the core of their business that sets them apart. If you would like to work somewhere that really wants you to bring your full self to work every day, then this is the perfect business for you!
- £23 - 25k, depending on skills and experience
- 25 days annual leave plus statutory days
- Pension scheme
What would a typical day look like for you?
As a Finance Administrator, you will assist and support the Belfast office's billing, credit control, cashiering, purchase ledger and expenses. You will work closely with and be supported by the finance team in London.
Typical duties will include:
- Attend monthly team meetings to discuss billing for that month
- Provide support with raising proformas, engrossing and all other billing-related processing
- Answer any billing queries throughout the month, write-offs, transfer requests, invoice re-issues etc
- Support with the dispatch of invoices to clients as needed
- Check all the bank accounts daily
- Input disbursement invoices for payment
- Post & pay disbursement invoices
- Post transfers between the client & office bank accounts
- Assist and support in bank reconciliations as needed
- Supporting with banking and lodgements if required
- Providing administration support, with post-purchase ledger invoices onto the Accounts system
- Set up new vendors
- Responding to any third-party vendor and foreign lawyer queries regarding the status of their invoices
- Provide support with reviewing and processing Partner and Staff expense claims
- Supporting with post-bank direct debits
- Produce and support with monthly statements to send to clients detailing outstanding invoices
- Some experience in accounting including supporting with billing, cashiering or purchase ledge in a law firm or other professional service environments
- Great attention to detail
- Strong IT skills
- Ability to manage workload and work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Enjoy working as a team player
- Professional in conduct
- Ability to work flexibly and to work overtime as and when required
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Danielle Edgar Legal Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb on 028 9620 7050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs.