Finance Administrator (Belfast, up to £25k)
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Banking & Finance
Contacts: Abygail Forsythe, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH36914
Expiry date: 2022-11-22
Honeycomb is working alongside a UK firm of pension experts that has recently experienced strong growth and with an exciting opportunity for a Treasury Administrator. This role will form part of the client's Treasury team and you will be supporting the team and wider business with banking and cash management. Upon Training you will:
* Prepare cashflows, process Investments based upon this for pensions schemes assets
* Process Invoices/Member payments/monthly payrolls for a number of schemes
* Investigate and resolve any discrepancies between accounts and internal ledgers
* Complete monthly Bank reconciliations
* Responsible for applying policies and procedures in the timely handling, processing and deposit of cash receipts or disbursements
* Prepare and collate payments in a responsible, timely and accurate manner
* Manage the set up and on-going management of trustee bank accounts as required, within internal deadlines and appropriately maintaining the Company systems
* Attend and effectively contribute to all relevant internal and external meetings, ensuring actions, projects deadlines are adhered to and completed.
Package & Benefits:
* Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week with additional hours as and when required
* Salary £22,000 - £25,000 depending upon experience
* Unlimited annual leave
* Up to 10% company-matched pension
* Private medical
Why apply for this role?
* Grade A Belfast offices
* Employee-focused, driven and inclusive company culture
* Opportunity for progression and personal/professional development
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Abygail Forsythe at Honeycomb on 028 96207050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and are present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **