Finance Administrator (Part-time, 22 – 28 hours)
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Legal & Compliance
Salary: £24000.00 - £26000.00 per annum
Contacts: Danielle Edgar, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH42611
Expiry date: 2023-06-21
Honeycomb is delighted to be assisting an exceptional leading law firm based in Belfast City Centre, with the recruitment of a Finance Administrator. This role is part-time (22 - 28 hours per week) permanent, and you choose the hours that suit you!
You will get to work with a client who is an established law firm providing legal services including Employment Law, Wills & Probate, Residential Conveyancing, Medical Negligence, Family Law, and Litigation. Our client recognises the importance of its employees and their significance to their business. If you would like to work in a very supportive and encouraging environment, then look no further!
- 22 - 28 hours per week, but you choose the hours that work best for you!
- £24k - £26k (pro-rata), depending on skills and experience
- 20 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus statutory days
- Hands-on training
- Supportive working environment
What would a typical day look like for you?
As a Finance Administrator, you will support and assist the Office Manager with a range of financial and administrative duties.
Typical responsibilities will include:
- Day to day management of financial administration
- Legal bookkeeping duties
- Ensuring all data entry is completed accurately
- Purchase ledger
- Credit control
- General administration duties, such as filing and data inputting
- Supporting with bank statements
- Dealing with invoices when required
- Checking and verifying bill statements
- Dealing with online bank statements
- Providing additional support in the office when required
- Maintaining confidentiality at all times
- Managing correspondence through email and telephone
Financial administration experience is desirable
Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
Proactive and motivated to learn
Excellent attention to detail
Ability to multitask and prioritise tasks
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Danielle Edgar, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current job www.honeycomb.jobs.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **