Finance Administrator (Public Sector)
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Public Sector
Salary: £11.70 - £12.45 per hour
Contacts: David McClure, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH34918
Expiry date: 2022-09-06
Honeycomb is delighted to be working with our public sector client, to recruit an Administrative Officer on a 6-8month temporary contract. Competitive package based in Belfast.
The Client - Our quasi-public sector client is an independent body providing an impartial and free examination of complaints about a range of public services.
The Role: This credible position reports into the Finance, Procurement and Corporate Services Manager. Duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Arranging meeting including end to end meeting administration including issuing supporting documents, booking venues, and organising catering.
- Processing purchase orders and invoices while resolving any queries.
- Communicating with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders and building working relationships.
- Undertake data collection, input and analysis while assisting in reports on financial performance.
- General ad hoc administrative duties when required.
As the successful candidate you will have the following background and experience:
- 2 years' experience in providing Administrative Support in a financial context.
- Experience dealing with a range of internal and external stakeholders.
- High level competence in the use of IT packages, MS Suite.
- 5+ GCSE Grades A - C in Maths and English Language.
- Experience in the use of SAGE.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact David McClure, Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb on 02896 207050.
"Please note that successful candidate's will be required to complete Basic Access NI Security Clearance at a cost of £18.00. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence. Please go to:
www.nidirect.gov.uk/campaigns/accessni-criminal-record-checks for more information."
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **