Finance and HR Admin
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Charity & 3rd Sector
Salary: £25000.00 - £26000.00 per annum + Pension, Generous Holidays
Contacts: Aoife Dowds-Gibson, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH45207
Expiry date: 2023-09-15
Honeycomb are delighted to be working in partnership with our fantastic client in the recruitment of a Finance and HR Administrator for their charitable organisation. This is great opportunity to join a dynamic charity. This is a full-time, permanent opportunity.
- £25,000 - £26,000
- 37 days holiday, inclusive of stats
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Flexible working structure
- Cycle to work scheme
- Health cash plan
- 5% employer pension contribution
- Occupational sick pay
- Professional and personal development
This award willing social enterprise are a fantastic charity dedicated to supporting people with learning disabilities into jobs. They are a values-driven organisation who are seeking someone with similar a similar vision to join the team. They encourage collaboration and accountability and supporting employee opportunities.
The goal of this position is supporting the charity in a financial and HR administration capacity. This is a permanent and full-time position. It's a varied position, focusing on payroll duties and health and safety responsibilities, as well as financial responsibilities including invoicing and bank reconciliations.
What would a typical day look like for you?
- Prepare invoices adhering to procedures and client specifications
- Monitor and manage accounts email boxes, promptly addressing inquiries and ensuring accurate communication
- Follow up on overdue payments
- Expense reports, receipts, and policy adherence
- Accurately input and post invoices, cross-reference records for minimal errors, ensure financial transaction precision
- Health and safety responsibilities
- Reconcile bank statements, identify and address discrepancies
- Provide capable backup for precise payroll processing, considering compensation, deductions, and timely execution within legal parameters
- At least 1 year experience as a finance admin
- Experience with invoicing, collections, payroll administration and bank reconciliation
- Effective communication skills
- Time management and prioritisation abilities
- Problem-solving skills
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Aoife Dowds-Gibson at Honeycomb on 028 9620 7050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss. Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs.