Financial Service Administrator
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Banking & Finance
Salary: £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum + pension, free parking, exam support
Contacts: Hollie Smith, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH45616
Expiry date: 2023-10-03
Honeycomb is exclusively partnering with a Financial Services organisation, based in Belfast to secure a Financial Services Administrator. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a highly regarded team whilst developing your Financial Service expertise.
- £25,000- £30,000
- Competitive pension scheme
- Free on-site parking
- Exam support and career development support
- 28 days holidays
This business is a locally owned and operated Financial Planning firm, with over 35 years experience. The company is focused on delivering exceptional work and service to its clients. Working in a small, yet extremely supportive team, you will focus on providing outstanding service to the company's longstanding clients, putting their needs at the centre of everything you do. This role is a great opportunity to further your career in financial services and develop your administration experience. The organisation will provide full support on further qualifications and are excited to welcome someone new on board who will make their mark on the team.
What would a typical day look like for you?
Initially, your role will consist of:
- Requesting pre-review information for clients
- Preparing valuations for all client review reports
- Preparing and issuing annual review reports to clients
- Carrying out post-review tasks
- Managing client databases on our back-office system
- Processing new business and servicing existing clients
- Dealing with Investment companies, Insurance companies etc.
- Knowledge and understanding within Financial Services
- Strong IT skills and experience in the use of Microsoft Office
- Excellent administrative and organisational capabilities
- Effective communicator with strong interpersonal skills and a demonstrable commitment to working as part of a team
- Have a good work ethic and the ability to take responsibility and be accountable
- Strong attention to detail
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Hollie at Honeycomb on 028 9620 7050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs.