Financial Service Administrator
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Banking & Finance
Salary: £25000 - £28000 per annum + pension, private medical insurance
Contacts: Hollie Smith, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH46937
Expiry date: 2023-11-17
Honeycomb is delighted to be partnering with a Wealth Management firm, based in Belfast to secure a Financial Services Administrator. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a highly regarded team whilst developing your Administration expertise.
- £27,000- £30,000
- 5% pension contribution
- Private Medical Insurance
- Income Protection
- Holidays 25 days pa + statutory days
- Early Friday finishes
This business is a locally owned and operated Wealth Management firm. The company offers an excellent culture and is seeking a professional, motivated, and dedicated administrator, to join their team and excel within their business. Working in an extremely supportive team, you will focus on providing outstanding administrative service to clients and colleagues. With fantastic progression routes, this role is a great opportunity to further your career in financial services and develop your administration experience.
What would a typical day look like for you?
Initially, your role will consist of:
- Liaising with clients in a polite and helpful manner
- Liaising with platforms and providers when necessary
- Pre & post advice administration including valuations and general correspondence
- Maintaining client details on the back office system and ensure all correspondence is scanned
- New business processing both online and paper based
- Answering main switchboard when necessary
- Management of the office mail both incoming and outgoing
- Compliance checking for new business
- Knowledge and understanding of the financial services market and experience in a technical and support role
- Strong IT skills and experience in the use of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge and experience in the use and functionality of Platform Providers
- Excellent administrative and organisational capabilities
- Effective communicator with strong interpersonal skills and a demonstrable commitment to working as part of a team
- Have a good work ethic and the ability to take responsibility and be accountable for the work produced
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Hollie at Honeycomb on 028 9620 7050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs.