Financial Service Administrator (multiple opportunities)
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Banking & Finance
Salary: pension, progression, hyrbid
Contacts: Hollie Smith, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH46551
Expiry date: 2023-11-07
Honeycomb is delighted to be assisting a Pension and Investment consultancy in Belfast City Centre, on the search for a range of Financial Service Administrators across a variety of levels. This is a fantastic opportunity to provide support to a highly regarded team, who are experiencing their most exciting year yet!
- Competitive Salary depending on experience
- Competitive pension scheme
- Hybrid working model
- 21 days holidays
- Exceptional opportunity for growth
This business is one of Northern Ireland's largest financial planning practices, with over 35 years experience of expertise. The company takes an innovative and holistic approach to supporting their clients and creating personal financial plans. They put their clients and employees first! In this role, you will work alongside a range of specialist staff, who offer a breadth of unique skills. As part of the team, you will offer unrivalled expert advice and dedication to clients. An excellent opportunity to work within a leading IFA, who are currently experiencing an exciting period of growth.
Due to a rapid growth phase, with multiple opportunities available, if you have 6+ months experience in a financial services organisation, please don't hesitate to apply to this role. We will discuss your experience and assist you with finding a suitable opportunity long-term.
What would a typical day look like for you?
Initially, your role will consist of:
- Preparing client documentation in a timely fashion
- Liaising with compliance
- Meeting deadlines
- Working closely with the Financial Planning Consultant, Paraplanners and other support staff covering a range of administration, business and operational activities
- Regular client contact, including the management of client expectations
- Provide proactive administrative support to a high standard
- Effectively manage the scanning and filing process; ensuring all documentation and incoming post is filed accurately
- Experience working in an IFA environment
- Knowledge and understanding within Financial Services
- Strong IT skills and experience in the use of Microsoft Office
- Excellent administrative and organisational capabilities
- Effective communicator with strong interpersonal skills and a demonstrable commitment to working as part of a team
- Have a good work ethic and the ability to take responsibility and be accountable
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong, task focused, team player with a positive and proactive approach
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Hollie at Honeycomb on 028 9620 7050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs.