Financial Services Administrator
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Wealth Management & Insurance
Salary: £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + car parking, pension, bonus
Contacts: Nuala McClinton, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH43448
Expiry date: 2023-07-25
Honeycomb is delighted to be assisting a Wealth Management organisation in Belfast City Centre on the search for a skilled financial services administrator. This is a fantastic opportunity to provide support to a highly regarded team whilst implementing best practice and driving growth.
- Salary range £30-35k, negotiable depending on experience
- Parking on site
- Discretionary bonus
- Employer pension 10%
- 35 hour working week
What would a typical day look like for you?
You will be tasked with providing administration support to Financial Advisors and management.
Some of the responsibilities will be;
- Processing new applications/withdrawals
- Maintaining client records on the company CRM
- Client liaison
- Pulling reports, producing review packs, sending annual reviews
- Providing support to the wider office where required
- At least 2 years experience working in a financial advisory organisation
- Skilled in Microsoft Office - word, excel, powerpoint
- Strong client relationship management
- High level of client services
- Experience in Intelliflo Office desirable but not necessary
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Nuala at Honeycomb on 028 9620 7050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs.