Financial Services Administrator
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Banking & Finance
Salary: £26000.00 - £28000.00 per annum
Contacts: Nuala McClinton, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH44805
Expiry date: 2023-08-30
Honeycomb is exclusively partnering with a Financial Services organisation based in Belfast to secure a Financial Services Administrator. This role offers a clear career path with long term development.
- £26-£28k depending on experience
- Car parking on site
- Private health insurance
- Paid study leave, further qualifications provided
- 31 days holidays
- Christmas and Easter company wide shut downs
This business is a locally owned and operated Financial Services business, with a great company culture - delivering on quality work and service to their clients and having fun as a team along the way. A family run business, they have focused on delivering a top service to their longstanding relationships, and this shows through the tenure and longevity in the organisation.
This is a great opportunity to utilise your financial services administration experience, with the view to stepping into a paraplanner role long term.
The organisation will provide full support on further qualifications and are excited to welcome someone new on board who will be invested in the company journey.
What would a typical day look like for you?
Initially, your role will consist of:
- Answering client queries via email, calls, post
- Supporting on managing the advisers diary/calendar meetings
- Client service - ensuring follow up with clients is timely with accurate information provided
- CRM updated accordingly and accurately
- Managing client administration including but not limited to fund switches, withdrawals
- Any adhoc duties as required
- Strong communicator, with an outgoing and proactive approach
- At least 1 year's experience in either a Financial Services Administrator role, or a regulated environment
- A keen eye for detail alongside meticulous administration skills
- A positive attitude with a desire to grow as the business grows
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Nuala at Honeycomb on 028 9620 7050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs.