Financial Services Administrator
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Banking & Finance
Salary: £29000.00 - £33300.00 per annum + bonus, 10% pension, free parking
Contacts: Nuala McClinton, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH48136
Expiry date: 2023-12-27
Honeycomb is exclusively partnering with a highly regarded Financial Services firm in the recruitment of a Financial Services Administrator. This role, based in Belfast City Centre, is predominately focused on Client Annual Reviews, and will involve liaising with clients, advisers and other key stakeholders to ensure a first-class annual review experience.
- Salary is negotiable - and market leading
- Discretionary bonus
- Free parking
- 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- 10% employer pension contribution
- 4 x death in service
- Flexible working policy - you choose what works best for your week!
A well known and highly regarded Financial Services firm, based in Belfast City Centre. They are known for their ongoing development internally, and their high level of service to their clients. They are also known for their staff retention, offering market leading salaries, with fantastic perks and a true flexible working week.
What would a typical day look like for you?
- Ensuring clients receive their invitations to an annual review at the start of each month
- Organising reminders for client responses
- Producing Review packs prior to the annual review meeting
- Process improvement and coordination of Management Information
- Key stakeholder management - clients and the wider team
- Are detailed, focused on processes and process improvement
- Enjoy finding new ways to improve or sharpen a process
- Hold prior experience in a similar role, ideally at least 2-3 years in a Financial Services administration position
- Are familiar with the requirements of a typical annual review
- Intelliflo experience is desirable but not necessary
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs.