Financial Services Administrator, Belfast
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Wealth Management & Insurance
Salary: £26000 - £27000 per annum
Contacts: Caila Cunningham, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH41791
Expiry date: 2023-06-01
Honeycomb are thrilled to be partnering with a highly regarded local Financial Planning organisation to recruit a Financial Services Administrator to support within their growing company. The office is based in Belfast city centre and allows you the hybrid option of working from home one day a week.
You will have the brilliant opportunity to be with your team who will be moving into a brand-new office space in the coming months, you will also receive:
- Competitive Salary of 26-27k
- Opportunities for further learning, encouraging, and financing professional exams
- Option of working from home one day a week
- Bonus Working Scheme
- Death in Service
- Pension Scheme
- 21 Days Annual that rises to 23 After 5 years plus public holidays
This organisation is fast growing, joining forces with other award-winning businesses to continue to provide forward thinking, tailored financial planning solutions for their clients. Having won major accounts as of late, and renowned for being a true specialist in their industry, this is a great time to jump on board with this company with multiple avenues of career growth available for you.
What would a typical day look like for you?
Your purpose is to work alongside the Financial Advisor to assist in the administrative duties and support them with their workload, bringing your top-level customer service to the company. Some duties you will fulfil through out your day include:
- Preparing client documentation in a timely fashion
- Liaising with compliance
- Meeting deadlines
- Working closely with the Financial Planning Consultant, Paraplanners and other support staff covering a range of administration, business and operational activities
- Regular client contact, including the management of client expectations.
- Provide proactive administrative support to a high standard.
- Effectively manage the scanning and filing process; ensuring all documentation and incoming post is filed accurately.
Your Essential Criteria:
- Be able to demonstrate good planning, prioritisation, and organisational skills, highlighting issues and suggesting possible solutions to problems
- Previous experience within financial services
- Exceptional standard of written and verbal English
- Competent with Microsoft Office suite
- Must be incredibly organised and able to manage their own time efficiently
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Caila Cunningham at Honeycomb on 028 9620 7050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs.