Financial Services Administrator – Cork
Location: Cork City, Cork
Industry: Wealth Management & Insurance
Salary: Up to £40000.00 per annum + bonus
Contacts: Louise Quinn, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH47308
Expiry date: 2023-12-11
Honeycomb is delighted to be partnering with an established and high performing Financial Services company in Cork city to recruit for a Financial Services Administrator. This role comes with a competitive salary, benefits and bonus package as well as excellent opportunity for growth and development. This role would suit an accomplished and career driven Financial Services administrator who has experience either working in a Mortgage Brokerage or Wealth Management company
An established Financial Services company based in Cork city specialising predominately in Mortgages and Protection. The opportunity will be working alongside a highly respected Director providing administrative support to assist with his day to day activities.
Role & Responsibilities
- Supporting the Cork Director in administration and maintenance of an established Mortgage and Life & Pension business.
- Liaising with private clients, building relationships, and responding to their needs.
- Preparation & Packaging of application forms and annual benefit statements and review documentation.
- Liaising with Banks and Insurance companies, Solicitors, build relationships with key stakeholders and ensuring clients needs are met.
- Supporting Cork Director in meeting preparation, including market analysis and research.
- Ensuring compliance procedures are followed and relevant files and recorded and maintained.
- Managing client queries and existing client arrangements.
- Attend client meetings alongside the financial advisers to provide support.
- Keep up to date with financial legislation and industry developments.
- Any other ad-hoc tasks that may arise.
- Ideally 3+ years Mortgage Life & pensions administration experience
- QFA or other relevant qualification preferable
- Proficient in MS office packages; specifically, Excel and Word
- Salary 40k Euro
- Competitive holidays
- Quarterly bonus incentive - up to 1500 Euro
- Excellent opportunity for growth and progression
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Louise Quinn at Honeycomb.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.