Financial Services Administrator – Dublin City
Location: Dublin City Centre, Dublin
Industry: Wealth Management & Insurance
Salary: £35000 - £40000.00 per annum
Contacts: Louise Quinn, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH46917
Expiry date: 2023-11-15
Honeycomb is delighted to partner with a well know Wealth / Investment Management corporate with the recruitment of a Financial Services Administrator to join their dynamic and high performing team in Dublin city. This is a FT and Perm role with hybrid working.
A well known Wealth Management and Professional Services company that offer an extensive range of financial and professional services to individuals, family trusts, professional intermediaries, charities and businesses. People are at the core of everything that they do and they are passionate about employing people who embody their company values.
To provide full administrative support to Financial Planners and /or Investment Managers, ensuring client satisfaction through direct contact with clients, and other operational colleagues, while adhering to regulatory standards.
Some of your responsibilities will be to:
- To work closely with the aligned Financial Planners and/or Investment Managers to deliver excellent client outcomes.
- To build relationships with clients and maintain regular contact.
- Maintain back-office systems and client records in line with the company policies.
- Request policy information from third party policy providers if applicable.
- Liaise with operational teams where support is provided on activities. e.g., scripts, transfers, corporate actions, static data changes, where applicable.
- Preparation of meeting packs and valuations (as required)
- Assist investment managers in the preparation of new business pitches and presentations
- Proven experience working in the financial services industry ideally 2 to 5 years experience.
- A strong ethic of client service.
- Ability to work under pressure and to prioritise work.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, influencing and organisational skills.
- Ability to use judgement and reasoning to propose solutions to problems.
- Competitive salary
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Pension contribution
- Hybrid working model
- Generous holiday package
- Option to purchase additional holiday
- Shared parental leave
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Louise, Associate Director ROI at Honeycomb on the number provided. All conversations are strictly confidential.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.