Financial Services Administrator- Hybrid
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Wealth Management & Insurance
Salary: £25000.00 - £27000.00 per annum
Contacts: Louise McAdam, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH37739
Expiry date: 2022-11-30
Honeycomb is delighted to be exclusively partnering with a successful, and highly reputable Wealth Management company, with multiple sites across the UK. Due to internal promotion and development, they are now seeking to recruit for an Administrator to join their Financial Support Staff in Belfast who play a key role in the success of the Financial Planners and Advisors. This is an exceptional opportunity for an experienced Financial Administrator to join a booming business.
The Client is a large scale Wealth Management company, made up of multiple entities of well established, prestigious financial advisory practices throughout the UK. This role is based in Belfast City Centre, but this role will operate on a hybrid model.
You will be engaging with the firms Private Clients, providing financial administration support to the Paraplanners and Financial Advisors.
- preparing and maintaining client file through Intelligent Office
- researching potential financial solutions to meet clients needs and objectives
- drafting financial planning reports, and preparing portfolio valuations for the financial planners
- working in collaboration with Financial Planner to deliver business goals and team objectives
- maintain up to date knowledge of legislation and regulatory requirements
Salary- £25-27k based on skills and experience
Discretionary annual bonus based on performance
Private medical cover
8% Pension contribution
Hybrid working model (2 days at home 3 days in office)
Development opportunities and support to complete further FS qualifications
You must have at least 1 year experience working in Finance Industry to be considered for this role
- familiar with the completion of portfolio valuations, and dealing with financial providers
- accurate, with excellent attention to detail
- strong organisation skills, including time management, and ability to prioritise own workload
- good knowledge of IT systems
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Louise McAdam Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is permitted to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **