Financial Services Administrator (multiple positions / hybrid)
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Wealth Management & Insurance
Salary: £20000.00 - £24000.00 per annum
Contacts: Louise Quinn, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH30689
Expiry date: 2022-09-15
Honeycomb is thrilled and excited to be the exclusive Recruitment Partner for a global Professional Services firm who are continuing to build out their Financial Services team in Belfast city. This is a full time and permanent role.
This is an amazing opportunity to join an expanding team and contribute to the overall success of the operation in Belfast with excellent potential to progress your career and skillset.
The role comes with a competitive salary and first class Benefits package.
Interested to hear more?
The Client are a Global Professional Services firm and the operation in Belfast will specialise in Financial Services. The roles will be Hybrid working and location of the office is Belfast.
To provide a good customer service by accurately processing and authorising a variety of customer transactions, including complex and non-standard transactions. This will be processed within agreed service levels and approved financial authority levels where appropriate. Typical duties will include:
- Processing transactions to agreed service levels, quality standards and where relevant within agreed financial authority limits
- Handling complaints in line with area guidelines
- Processing non-standard or complex transactions/calculations, including manual processing where required, ensuring that TCF principles are upheld
- Contacts customers by telephone, fax, e-mail or letter to resolve queries/obtain information
- Deals with customer data ethically and in accordance with FCA requirements
- Checks the work of others where appropriate to ensure that standards of accuracy, clarity and financial integrity are maintained, and that TCF principles are upheld
- Provides informal guidance and/or training for colleagues as required
- Completes independent quality and accuracy checking of work
- Supports and takes an active role in service improvement/process improvement initiatives or projects as required
- Assists management team where appropriate
- Keeps own knowledge of processes, products and appropriate regulation up to date
- Achieves agreed performance levels
- Implements and maintains personal development plan, and is proactive in own self development
- Completes performance management documentation in line with agreed timescales
- Displays key behaviours at appropriate level
- To carry out any other duties which are within the employee's skills and abilities whenever reasonably instructed
- Good communication and mathematical reasoning skills (5 GCSEs or equivalent)
- Good understanding of all relevant legislation e.g. Data Protection Act, Money Laundering requirements
- Good understanding of relevant products and systems, including PC skills
- In depth understanding of relevant processes
- Understanding and application of agreed authority limits
- Good customer focus and complaint handling skills
- Good keyboard skills, and familiar with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Good call handling skills
- Good organisation and time management skills to prioritise workloads
- Good analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
- Salary is £20 - £24K depending on skills and experience
- Core leave plus opportunity for flexible paid leave
- 6% pension
- Private Medical
- Range of flexible benefits
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Louise Quinn, Professional Services Manager at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is permitted to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **