Financial Services Administrator (multiple positions / hybrid)
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Banking & Finance
Salary: £20000.00 - £24000.00 per annum
Contacts: Aoife Dowds-Gibson, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH35235
Expiry date: 2022-09-16
Honeycomb is delighted to exclusively assist our client, SS&C, with the recruitment of Financial Services Administrators, in an exciting period of expansion for the company. This is a full-time, permanent role, with a hybrid working model. SS&C is a global financial services company, offering bespoke wealth management support to their clients throughout the UK.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the team and contribute to the overall success of the operation in Belfast, as well as giving you the chance to learn and develop new skills, grow in your career, and realise your potential. The role comes with a competitive salary and a range of first-class benefits.
You will be facilitating excellent customer service by accurately processing and authorising a variety of customer transactions, including complex and non-standard transactions. This will be processed within agreed service levels and approved FCA levels where appropriate.
Typical duties will include:
- Processing transactions to agreed service levels, quality standards and where relevant within agreed FCA limits.
- Dealing with complaints in line with complaint-handling regulations.
- Processing non-standard or complex transactions/calculations, including manual processing where required, ensuring that TCF principles are upheld.
- Contacting customers by telephone, fax, e-mail or letter to resolve queries/obtain information.
- Dealing with customer data ethically and in accordance with FCA requirements.
- Checking the work of others where appropriate to ensure that standards of accuracy, clarity and financial integrity are maintained and that TCF principles are upheld.
- Providing informal guidance and/or training for colleagues as required.
- Completing independent quality and accuracy checking of work.
- Supporting and taking an active role in service improvement/process improvement initiatives or projects as required.
- Assisting management team where appropriate.
- Developing and maintaining own knowledge of processes, products and appropriate regulations up to date.
- Achieves agreed performance levels.
- Implements and maintains a personal development plan, and is proactive in their own self-development.
- Completes performance management documentation in line with agreed timescales.
- To carry out any other duties which are within the employee's skills and abilities whenever reasonably instructed
- Strong communication and mathematical reasoning skills (5 GCSEs or equivalent)
- Good understanding of all relevant legislation e.g. Data Protection Act, Money Laundering requirements
- Good understanding of relevant products and systems, including PC skills
- In-depth understanding of relevant processes.
- Understanding and application of agreed FCA limits.
- Excellent customer focus and complaint handling skills.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, particularly Word and Excel.
- Good call handling skills.
- Good organisation and time management skills to prioritise workloads.
- Good analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Salary: £20 - £24K, depending on skills and experience.
- Unlimited leave policy.
- 6% pension.
- Share incentive.
- Flexible, tailored benefits covering health and well-being, insurance, savings, and a wide range of discounts, offers, and promotions.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Aoife Dowds-Gibson, Sourcing Specialist at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, as we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications, we will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **