Financial Services Administrator- Part Time
Location: Ballymena, County Antrim
Industry: Banking & Finance
Salary: £15000.00 - £18000.00 per annum
Contacts: Louise McAdam, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH34960
Expiry date: 2022-08-17
Honeycomb jobs is delighted to be working with a prestigious Independent Financial Advisory practice based in Ballymena. The position is a Part Time Financial Services Administrator working 2-3 days per week. This is an ideal position for those with a minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role within Wealth Management.
A successful wealth management company, who put their clients at the core of the business. They specialise in Pensions, Investments and Estate Planning. You will be joining a team of experienced and high performing Financial Advisors and Administrators.
To provide administrative support to the Financial Advisor as follows:
- Processing new business, including application forms and online provider systems
- Chase all ongoing cases/outstanding LOAs and Transfer of Servicing
- Place plans on risk when Welcome Packs received and inform team
- Prepare client review reports
- Provide general support and undertake any other duties as requested
- Provide general support to the team as a whole
- Preparation of client meeting folders/documentation
- Respond to all client requests in a timely and professional manner
This is a PART TIME role (2-3 days per week).
Working days are negotiable for the right candidate
Package & Salary
- Industry specific training
- 20 days annual leave plus statutory holidays (pro rota)
- Market leading auto-enrolment pension scheme
- Private medical cover
- Income protection
- Death in service benefit
- Off-road/on-site parking
- Starting salary of £15,000 - £18,000 (experience dependant).
You must have a minimum of 3 years experience working in a similar role to be considered.
- Ideally experience using Intelligent Office
- Competent in Microsoft Office
- Understanding of data protection
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to follow established processes and procedures/verbal direction
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Louise McAdam, Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050 .
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is permitted to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **