Front of House Assistant
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Legal & Compliance
Salary: £21000 - £22000 per annum
Contacts: Danielle Edgar, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH41452
Expiry date: 2023-06-13
Honeycomb is assisting a large leading law firm based in Belfast City Centre, with the recruitment of a Front of House Assistant. This role is full-time, permanent, and based in Belfast City Centre. Office hours are 08:30 am - 17:00 pm (37.5 hours per week).
Our client is an established law firm delivering excellent service to all clients, by producing work to the highest of standards and paying attention to detail. They are searching for people who love to be challenged and seize opportunities.
Your package and benefits
- £21 - 22k, depending on skills and experience
- 20 days holidays plus statutory days
- Pension scheme
- Private medical insurance (after 6 months)
What would a typical day look like for you?
As a Front of House Assistant, you will provide support with general administrative duties within the firm. You will provide support with reception cover, hospitality and client events.
Your main responsibilities in this role will include (list not exhausted):
- Providing a professional approach to clients both in person and on the phone
- Preparation of high-volume, standard documentation
- Copying and preparing legal documents in hard and soft copy
- Preparation of e-bundles
- High volume of photocopying
- Booking travel and accommodation when needed
- Scanning and saving post
- Assisting with the distribution of documents internally and externally including hand deliveries, court work and bank deposits
- Providing catering at client meetings
- Maintaining confidentiality at all times
- Supporting the marketing department with general administration duties
- Strict adherence to all company policies and procedures including
- English & Maths GCSE or equivalent
- Strong IT skills in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Professional and proactive
- Adaptable and flexible
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Danielle Edgar, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current job www.honeycomb.jobs.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **