Fundraising Administrator (Part time – 21hrs)
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Charity & 3rd Sector
Salary: Up to £11.33 per hour
Contacts: David McClure, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH44354
Expiry date: 2023-08-15
Honeycomb is delighted to be working with a charity sector client, to recruit an immediate part time (21hrs - Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday between 9am to 5pm) Fundraising Administrator, temporary contract based in North Belfast.
The Client - Our charity sector client provides direct assistance to those in need, caring for the homeless, providing social housing and other social support activities.
The Role: Will assist the Fundraising and Communications team. Duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Acting as point of contact for donors on phone and email.
- Processing and tracking of individual donations.
- Preparing donation summary and income tracking reports in line with financial processes.
- Maintenance of databases.
- General administrative duties.
As the successful candidate you will have the following background and experience:
- 1 year administration experience including data entry.
- Strong IT experience to include all Microsoft Office packages and databases such as Salesforce.
- Experience working in fundraising department.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact David McClure, Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb on 02896 207050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **