Fundraising Administrator (Part time)
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Charity & 3rd Sector
Salary: Up to £10.92 per hour
Contacts: David McClure, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH37021
Expiry date: 2022-11-24
Honeycomb is delighted to be working with a charity sector client, to recruit a part time Fundraising Administrator, temporary contract based in Belfast.
The Client - Our charity sector client provides direct assistance to those in need, caring for the homeless, providing social housing and other social support activities.
The Role: Will assist the Fundraising and Communications Executive. Duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Acting as first point of contact for donors on phone and email.
- Processing and tracking of individual donation.
- Preparing and submitting Direct Debit file on a monthly basis.
- Issuing thank you letters to donors and responding to donor queries.
- Updating and maintaining the organisations database.
- General administrative duties.
As the successful candidate you will have the following background and experience:
- 2 years' administrative experience ideally working within a fundraising department.
- Strong IT experience to include all Microsoft Office packages and databases such as Salesforce.
- Experience in a similar role.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact David McClure, Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb on 02896 207050.
"Please note that successful candidate's will be required to complete Basic Access NI Security Clearance at a cost of £18.00. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence. Please go to:
www.nidirect.gov.uk/campaigns/accessni-criminal-record-checks for more information."
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **