Fundraising Executive (Charity, North Belfast)
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Charity & 3rd Sector
Salary: Up to £13.48 per hour
Contacts: David McClure, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH45550
Expiry date: 2023-09-29
Honeycomb is delighted to be working with a charity sector client, to recruit a Fundraising Executive on a temporary contract based in North Belfast.
The Client - Our charity sector client provides direct assistance to those in need, caring for the homeless, providing social housing and other social support activities.
The Role: Will work as part of the team in Fundraising and Communications Department to assist the Fundraising and Communications team. Duties will include but will not be limited to:
- To work as part of the team to secure fundraising income from individual donors, community donors, corporate donors, and events and to contribute to the growth of organisations fundraising income in Northern Ireland.
- To assist to deliver a programme of internal and external communications that motivate people to contribute to charity's fundraising goals.
- To work to and contribute to the ongoing review and development of the overall fundraising strategy in conjunction with your Line Manager.
- With other colleagues strengthen data management systems to ensure that the development and delivery of the fundraising strategy is as effective as possible.
- Ensuring that relationships with donors and prospective donors can be managed in an effective, timely and a personal way.
- To develop and deliver on an overarching community giving strategy for the charity in Northern Ireland in conjunction with Community Fundraising Deputy Manager in the Republic of Ireland and your line manager.
- To take the lead on engaging a range of supporters in the community to include schools, colleges, and clubs etc. in Northern Ireland.
- To develop and deliver on community fundraising events and act as a first point of contact for fundraising activities.
As the successful candidate you will have the following background and experience:
- Formal qualification in Marketing/Business/ Fundraising and at least 1 years paid experience working within a Fundraising/Development department. Sales experience may also be taken into consideration.
- At least 3 years paid experience working within a Fundraising/Development department. Sales experience may also be taken into consideration.
- Experience of line management staff and/or volunteers
- Strong IT experience to include all Microsoft Office packages and systems such as Salesforce.
- Flexibility with working hours coinciding with fundraising events and access to a car for travel.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact David McClure, Senior Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb on 02896 207050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **