Fundraising Officer (Remote)
Location: Northern Ireland
Industry: Charity & 3rd Sector
Salary: £32000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
Contacts: Aoife Dowds-Gibson, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH43202
Expiry date: 2023-07-06
Honeycomb is delighted to be working with a highly respected charity, dedicated to stopping the harm, exploitation, and abuse of older people - working towards a fairer society for all older people. This is a full-time, 12-month ongoing contract. Please note, this is a home-based role, but you must be based in Northern Ireland.
The Package and Benefits
- Fully remote role, with potential for a Northern Ireland office in the next 18 months
- Sociable working hours - Monday - Friday
- Competitive salary: £32,000 - £35,000, depending on experience
- Working in a reputable company with fantastic opportunities for growth
This company are dedicated to being the most impactful providers of services, programmes and support in the UK for older people who have suffered abuse. Their mission is simple - end the harm, abuse and exploitation of older people in the UK. They do this by operating a helpline for older people impacted by abuse and exploitation, as well as commissioning research to raise the profile of their cause and providing pro bono legal support for many abuse cases.
A Typical Day
- This role is a varied position which encompasses a variety of duties and responsibilities.
- You will be responsible for raising funds through a variety of income streams, as well as identifying new income streams, including writing compelling applications to promote new corporate partnerships and community initiatives
- Develop impactful messaging to promote the organisation's work to attract and retain donors
- Achieve fundraising targets through managing existing relationships and generating new opportunities for long-term funding relationships
- Staying updated on fundraising trends, by developing your network and gaining market intel from a variety of sources
- Promoting a range of different giving options on an individual and corporate level
- Maintaining confidentiality, adhering to equality legislation and the organisation's internal policies
- Maintaining a client database with accuracy and efficiency
- An understanding of statistics and impacts
- Experience of successfully achieving targets
- Experience of working within a fundraising environment and working with volunteers
- Excellent communications skills, including negotiation and relationship maintenance
- Thorough knowledge of the MS office suite
- Desire to work within the charity sector
- An innovative, proactive individual with the ability to identify and act upon new opportunities
- A results oriented individual
- An exceptional communicator
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Aoife Dowds-Gibson at Honeycomb on 028 9620 7050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss. Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs.