Funeral Coordinator/ Administrator
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Sales & Marketing
Salary: Up to £24960.00 per annum
Contacts: Shanice Mackin, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH45903
Expiry date: 2023-10-13
Honeycomb is delighted to be working alongside our client, a well-known Funeral Home, based in Belfast to recruit a Funeral Coordinator/ Administrator to join the team. Having served the community for over 100 years, our client is known within the market for their excellent reputation and dedicated team who provide the highest level of service to families across Northern Ireland.
- Providing high level support and service to families ensuring professional and considered advise.
- Assisting in all aspects of funeral arrangements, including, ordering flowers, death notices, booking services and liaising with parishes.
- Administrative responsibilities ensuring all information is accurately recording.
- Scheduling and coordinating, ensuring high levels of communication across departments.
- Assisting in any ad hoc duties to various different departments.
- Previous experience working within administration/ a coordination role is essential.
- Ability to provide excellent service, with a warm and calming nature.
- Demonstrate strong communication skills, with a strong ability to work off your own initiative.
- IT proficient, including all MS packages.
- Confidence in working within a fast-paced environment and ability to work well both individually and as part of a team.
The package for this role includes a salary of £24,960. Offering free on-site parking with great opportunities for long-term progression and development. With a working week of Monday - Friday 9am-5pm, a degree of flexibility is required. Based fully in office, in Belfast, although some travel may be required to various other sites in Belfast.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Shanice Mackin, Specialist Recruitment Consultant, at Honeycomb on the number provided. All conversations are strictly confidential.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **