Graduate Associate (Hybrid)
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Banking & Finance
Contacts: Nicole McDermott, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH32199
Expiry date: 2022-09-12
Honeycomb is delighted to be assisting our client, One of the Big Four with the recruitment of Graduate Associates (Hybrid). This is a full time, permanent position based in Belfast city centre (Hybrid).
Are you looking to kick start your career?
The Graduate Associate role will vary depending on your individual experience and skill set, and also by the nature of the individual projects you will work. A number of roles available in Financial Crime, Finance Solutions, Customer Management, Compliance Testing, Business Operations, PMO, Change solutions and Technology. They're client portfolio spans across multiple industries and they work closely with some of the biggest brands globally.
- Research, review and collation of a range of documents, reports and information.
- Carry out compliance checks on client documentation and systems.
- Monitor a range of financial transactions and evidence findings.
- Regulatory remediation and quality compliance testing.
- Data input of key information into spreadsheets and proprietary systems.
- Contract and document review to identify key facts, anomalies, etc.
- Complaint handling and customer management.
- Providing governance and standardisation support for programmes across our clients core lines of service and for their global clients.
- Support delivery of regulatory change programmes.
We are looking for candidates from any degree discipline, to strengthen the existing team of Associates. We therefore welcome candidates who are;
- Graduates with a minimum of 2:2 degree (predicted) (in any subject) and keen to build a career in Professional Services.
- Able to apply a logical and analytical approach to work.
- Able to manage time, prioritise tasks and work under tight deadlines.
- Self-starters and motivated to succeed.
- Excellent communicators both verbal and written.
- Able to demonstrate an aptitude for learning new systems and IT applications.
Salary and Package
- Dedicated career service who will help you reach your career goals and help you succeed and grow.
- 25 days annual leave, a flexible benefits scheme to suit your personal/family needs, a competitive salary with regular reviews and the potential for a discretionary bonus.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Nicole McDermott, Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb on 028 962 070 50 .
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding