Graduate Associate (London, Hybrid)
Industry: Banking & Finance
Contacts: Nicole McDermott, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH34956
Expiry date: 2022-09-07
Honeycomb is working in partnership with a market-leading, global, professional services company (one of the Big 4) for the recruitment of Graduate Associates. These are full-time, permanent positions based in London (Hybrid).
Are you looking to kick start your career?
This Graduate opportunity is a full time, permanent opportunity which includes an 8 week training program that will provide you with industry leading experience and skills before joining their wider team of Business Analysts (BA) and Project Management Officers (PMO) on client engagements across a variety of industries. During this training you will gain professional qualifications, complete professional skills workshops, case studies and client simulations along the way.
- Writing and designing process maps.
- Preparing business requirements, documenting 'As Is' and 'To Be' processes and delivering process flows.
- Coordinating project input and providing updates to stakeholders
- Defining reporting structures to management.
- Formally documenting functions.
- Writing process documentation.
- Development and maintenance of project plans.
- Preparation of project reports including status reports, RAID logs and project dashboards, tracking and analysis of budgetary information across the full project portfolio.
- Graduates with a minimum of 2:2 degree (in any subject) keen to build a career in financial services.
- Able to apply a logical and analytical approach to work.
- Have office experience in a business environment (Desirable but no essential)
- Able to manage time, prioritise tasks and work under tight deadlines.
- Self-starters and motivated to succeed.
- Excellent communicators both verbal and written.
- Able to demonstrate an aptitude for learning new systems and IT applications.
Salary and Package
- Dedicated career service who will help you reach your career goals and help you succeed and grow.
- 25 days annual leave, a flexible benefits scheme to suit your personal/family needs, a competitive salary with regular reviews and the potential for a discretionary bonus.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Nicole McDermott, Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb on 028 962 070 50 .
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding