Graduate Role – Investment Management
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Banking & Finance
Contacts: Hollie Smith, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH47217
Expiry date: 2023-11-24
Honeycomb is thrilled to be recruiting a Graduate for our client based in Belfast City Centre. Going from strength to strength, our client is excited to add another team member to their established business.
- Competitive salary
- Private medical insurance
- Employee discount scheme
- Lucrative Holiday package
The company is an industry-leading firm. With an extensive history in professional services, they offer a wide range of financial services to individuals, families, and businesses. They provide an outstanding service to both clients and employees! As a growing organisation, they offer excellent growth potential, in a supportive and collaborative environment.
What would a typical day look like for you?
Initially, your role will consist of:
- Assisting Partners and Directors with portfolio reviews
- Analysing of companies and collective investment schemes
- Attending investment meetings
- Drafting client correspondence
- Communicating with other Advisers
- Liaising with Investment Settlement Operations and Treasury departments
- Be committed to completing further qualifications during your time at the business
- Have obtained or be predicted a minimum 2:1 degree
- 3 A levels
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Hollie at Honeycomb on 028 9620 7050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs.