Group Pension Administrator (20 hrs per week) Dublin
Location: Dublin City Centre, Dublin
Industry: Wealth Management & Insurance
Salary: Up to £40000.00 per annum + pro rata
Contacts: Louise Quinn, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH47626
Expiry date: 2023-12-12
Honeycomb is delighted to be partnering with an established and high performing Financial Services company in Dublin city city to recruit for a Group Pension Administrator on a part time basis. The role is 20 hours per week and hybrid working.
An established Wealth Management company based in Dublin city centre specialising in Pensions and Investments. This role will be working within the pension division on a part time basis.
The role will involve a variety of duties as outlined below:
- Creating, and maintaining, consistent and accurate scheme records and events
- Meeting and exceeding set key performance indicators and quality standards
- Providing excellent customer service to all clients, members and third parties
- Amending policies, and offering general advice to members
- Liaising with Senior Administrators / Advisors to ensure work is of a high standard, and is compliant with regulations
- Participating in and promoting good team communications
- Supporting less experienced members of the team
- Minimum 2 years+ experience in a Pensions/Investments/Financial Planning position
- APA qualified at a minimum - QFA is desirable
- Good problem-solving skills
- Eager to learn
- Ability to work on own initiative
- IT Proficiency and strong numerical skills
- A strong team player, with excellent communication skills
- Salary - 40K pro rata
- Holiday contribution
- Ongoing training & development
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Louise Quinn at Honeycomb.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.