Helpdesk Administrator 25k – Craigavon
Location: Craigavon, County Armagh
Salary: £22000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
Contacts: Clare Kearney-OHare, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH33293
Expiry date: 2022-08-02
Helpdesk/ Service Desk Administrator - £25k - Based in Craigavon.
Honeycomb is delighted to be working with a well-known distribution Company for packaging machinery in Northern Ireland. This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established company with good progression opportunities and job security. If you want to be part of a high performing and fun team then read on.....
Within the role of Helpdesk / Service Administrator, you will have varying responsibilities, you will provide general customer service/administrative duties.
Typical duties include;
- Exceptional professional customer service skills
- Taking calls regarding service breakdown
- Liaising with Service Manager/Service engineer regarding queries
- Work closely with Service Manager while planning engineer's duties
- In charge of engineer's daily planner, keeping them all up to date
- Arrange customer call outs
- Collect service reports from engineers
- Collecting weekly timesheets
- Processing service invoices
- Making sure parts and materials are invoiced
- Generate quotations both for parts and service contracts
- Maintain service contracts
- Looking after delivery paperwork
- Updating Databases
- Running weekly and monthly reports providing to management
- Assist with spare parts team when needed, involves arranging collection from suppliers and shipping while invoicing accordingly
- Debtors reports when required
- Co-ordinate with the internal sales team
The successful person for this role will possess experience in a similar role or have gained experience where you can transition a transferable skill set.
You must be a positive candidate who really enjoys working to support a high performing team, have great communication skills, be proactive and be able to work through tasks efficiently and promptly whilst being able to prioritise and work on your initiative. You will report to the Service desk Manager.
This role is a permanent role paying between £22,000 - £25,000 depending on experience. Working hours are standard Monday-Friday 08.30 - 17:30 on site.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Clare Kearney, Candidate Delivery Specialist, at Honeycomb on 02896207050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, that we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and are present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **