Helpdesk/ Facilities Administrator – Hybrid
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Construction & Built Environment
Salary: £20000.00 - £22000.00 per annum
Contacts: Clare Kearney-OHare, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH32316
Expiry date: 2022-09-02
We are delighted to be working with our client, a market leading facilities management business to recruit for a Permanent Full Time Facilities/ Service/ Help desk Administrator. The business have won an accolade of awards over the years and are committed to providing a great environment for staff.
The role is a Full Time Permanent / Mon-Fri 8.30-5pm / Early Friday Finish
The role allows a desirable hybrid model meaning you can work from home 3 days per week following initial induction.
- Competent Administrator experienced in data input to support service level requirements
- Strong I.T proficiency including Microsoft excel and outlook
- Applications will be considered from those who have retail or hospitality experience where you have gained experience within the administration side of the business including experience in excel and internal systems
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to support internal and external stakeholders
- Great eye for detail and managing a customer journey end to end
- 1 years previous experience within a Help desk/ Service Desk / office/ administrative environment
- Previous experience in using internal systems to support logging, tracking and managing planned and preventative maintenance
- Are you energised to work for one of the leaders in the industry?
- Are you passionate about developing your knowledge and skills with a company passionate about people?
- Are you an experienced in working in a busy office environment with an appetite to succeed?
- Can you provide excellent customer care either by phone or email to support your client
Then we want to hear from you.
- Salary - Up to £22k/ This is dependant on experience
- A range of additional benefits to include; Enhanced annual leave, pension contribution, life assurance, child care voucher scheme, discounted private health care and gym membership.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Clare Kearney, Recruitment Specialist at Honeycomb on 028 96207050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **