Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Human Resource & Personnel
Salary: £19000 - £22000 per annum
Contacts: Lesley Dugan, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH34787
Expiry date: 2022-10-20
Honeycomb is delighted to be assisting our client, an all-island charity based in Belfast, with the recruitment of a Human Resources Administrator to support the delivery of the HR strategy. The role is permanent and full-time. This is an ideal role for candidates who have an interest in starting a Human Resources career with development and training opportunities.
The HR Administrator will be responsible for providing administrative support to the HR team in a timely and accurate manner. The HR Administrator will support the delivery of the HR strategy ensuring that the Charity provides a value-added service in order to meet organisational requirements.
The successful candidate will work across the following areas HR Administration; HR Best Practice; HR Management Information; Employee Relations; and Recruitment & Selection.
Reporting to: Human Resources Business Partner
Department: Human Resources
*A full copy of the job description will be provided if you are shortlisted for the role*
- A minimum of 12 months of administrative experience.
- Experience in the use of Microsoft Office packages such as Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Good organisational and time management skills with the ability to work on a variety of tasks while maintaining accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable as the role may involve working in various locations.
- A full current driving licence and access to a car. Consideration will be given to alternative travelling proposals in respect of applicants with a disability who cannot hold a licence.
The ideal candidate will have a 'can do' attitude, great communication skills and be motivated. The key skills for this role include:
- Proficient IT skills - Basic Microsoft Office packages
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
Package & Benefits
- Earning £19,000 - £22,000
- Hybrid working: Monday, Thursday and Friday working from home | Tuesday and Wednesday working in the office.
- 23 days Annual Leave and bank holidays
- Benefits package with access to private health
- Development opportunities with time off for training
- Auto enrol pension
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Lesley Dugan at Honeycomb on 028 9620 7050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and are present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **