Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Public Sector
Salary: Up to £11.66 per hour
Contacts: David McClure, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH36397
Expiry date: 2022-11-29
Honeycomb is delighted to be working with our public sector client, to recruit a HR Admin Officer, a temporary contract. Competitive package, Belfast city centre.
The Client - This organisation deals with transportation and so would deal with a high volume of customers in multiple locations.
The Role: This credible position reports into the 'HR Services Manager' within the HR & Corporate Services. Duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Administer the Cycle to Work Scheme including approving new applications, reconciling invoices, leavers administration and responding to queries.
- Processing paperwork for the temporary contract process ensuring managers confirm end dates and extensions or terminations, providing guidance and correspondence.
- Generate, maintain, update and ensure safe-keeping of database system while running reports, checking and analysing data and reconciling with other systems, E.g. payroll, for applicants and employees.
- Corresponding with stakeholders.
- Administer processes on HR system to include activating and maintaining annual leave entitlements for new starts, job changes, part time employees; conduct reviews with administrators and managers.
- General administrative duties.
As the successful candidate you will have the following background and experience:
- Minimum 1 years' administration experience in an office environment.
- Experience of providing advice and guidance.
- 3+ GCSE Grades A - C in Maths and English Language.
- Experience in a customer service role.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in an HR or training administration environment.
- CIPD qualified or part qualified.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact David McClure, Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb on 02896 207050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **