Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Charity & 3rd Sector
Salary: Up to £22000.00 per annum
Contacts: Lesley Dugan, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH36739
Expiry date: 2022-11-16
Honeycomb is delighted to be assisting our client, a charity based in Belfast, with the recruitment of a Human Resources Administrator to support the delivery of the HR strategy. The role is permanent and full-time with hybrid working. This is an ideal role for candidates who have an interest in starting a Human Resources career with development and training opportunities.
The HR Administrator will be responsible for providing administrative support to the HR team in a timely and accurate manner. The HR Administrator will support the delivery of the HR strategy ensuring that the Charity provides a value-added service in order to meet organisational requirements. This is a key position within the HR team and therefore duties and responsibilities will be subject to change. This includes but is not limited to: Recruitment, Access NI, NISCC (Northern Ireland Social Care Council), Absence, Terms and Conditions and managing employee incentives.
The HR Administrator will be based in Central Office; however they will be required, from time to time, to travel to Autism Initiatives services, throughout Northern Ireland and other, as directed by their line manager.
- Act as the first point of contact in HR providing advice and guidance and respond to employee and other stakeholder queries in a timely and professional manner.
- Provide a comprehensive administrative support to the HR team in relation to all aspects of the HR function. At all times ensuring compliance with the Data Protection Act/GDPR requirements and AI Confidentiality policy.
- Manage and maintain HR information systems and develop standard documentation for all employees
- Assist managers with recruitment and selection campaigns in a timely manner.
- Provide assistance to the HR team to ensure all service employees are registered with NISCC and highlight any concerns to management. Manage relevant NISCC related queries.
- Assist the HR department to prepare, compile and manage documentation for employment relations cases.
- Working as a team member to contribute to the ongoing development of the organisation's HR / People strategies.
*A full copy of the job description will be provided if you are shortlisted for the role*
- A minimum of 12 months of administrative experience.
- GCSE English and Maths at grades C or above, or equivalent.
- Experience in the use of Microsoft Office packages such as Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Good organisational and time management skills with the ability to work on a variety of tasks while maintaining accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable as the role may involve working in various locations.
- A full current driving licence and access to a car.
- Third level professional qualification in a related subject, or CIPD qualified or working towards this.
- Alternatively relevant experience (6 months or more) in a HR function.
- Awareness or working knowledge within a Human Resources environment.
- Knowledge of Human Resources databases, including SAGE or other.
The ideal candidate will have a 'can do' attitude, great communication skills and be motivated. The key skills for this role include:
- Proficient IT skills - Basic Microsoft Office packages
- Flexibility in relation to problem solving and duties and in relation to the willingness to learn.
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
Package & Benefits
- Earning £22,00 with salary review after 6 months
- Hybrid working
- 23 days Annual Leave and bank holidays
- Length in service
- Benefits package with access to private health
- Auto enrol pension
- Free parking onsite
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Lesley Dugan at Honeycomb on 028 9620 7050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.