Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Human Resource & Personnel
Salary: £9.90 - £11.50 per hour
Contacts: David McClure, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH37751
Expiry date: 2022-12-22
Honeycomb is delighted to be working with a charity sector client, to recruit a HR Administrator, temporary contract based in Belfast with a hybrid option.
The Client - Our charity sector client works with people living with mental ill health, intellectual disability, autism, and addictions.
The Role: Will provide administrative support based in the Human Resources team. Duties will include but will not be limited to:
Maintain accurate filling systems both computerised and manual.
- First point of contact in HR providing advice and guidance.
- Type letters, memoranda, emails, reports, agendas and minutes.
- Inputting data into the computerised system.
- Assist with the administration of the vetting procedures with the organisation.
- Providing end to end support service to Managers in relation to any recruitment needs including advertising jobs.
- Drafting correspondences to candidates.
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders.
- General administrative duties.
As the successful candidate you will have the following background and experience:
- 12 months experience in administration within a busy office environment.
- Ability to analyse information and effectively advise people.
- Microsoft Office experience.
- A full current driving licence and access to a car.
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable as the role may involve working in various locations.
- Familiarity using HR databases.
- Familiarity with end to end recruitment.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact David McClure, Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb on 02896 207050.
"Please note that successful candidate's will be required to complete Basic Access NI Security Clearance at a cost of £18.00. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence. Please go to:
www.nidirect.gov.uk/campaigns/accessni-criminal-record-checks for more information."
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **