Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Human Resource & Personnel
Salary: Up to £9.5 per hour
Contacts: David McClure, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH40865
Expiry date: 2023-04-19
Honeycomb is recruiting on behalf of our public sector client for a short-term temporary HR Administrator based in North Belfast.
The Client - This large organisation provides a regional wide range of services associated with utilities. Further details disclosed throughout application. Excellent team dynamic within this dept.
The Role - Relative to the North Belfast site with free parking. To maintain and review metered account related data, investigating associated metering issues and ensure regulatory targets and customer expectations are met on a daily basis.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Support with the delivery of projects and initiatives by supporting the delivery of projects across a range of people strategies e.g., corporate values roll out, running of events, engagement strategy, etc.
- Providing end-to-end administrative support for all projects.
- Work in partnership and build relationships with multiple stakeholders.
- Assist with the design, organisation and facilitation of meetings/workshops, prepare and distribute material, facilitate delivery or presentations.
- Update and draft project documentation including Monthly Reports, Project Plans, Power Point Presentations, as required.
- Develop communications to promote initiatives for internal and external audiences.
As the successful candidate you will have the following background and experience:
- Five GCSEs Grades A - C or equivalent qualifications in Maths and English Language.
- A minimum of six months' experience in an administrative role.
- Competent in MS Office applications including MS Excel and Word.
- The ability to communicate confidently, clearly, and concisely both orally and in writing.
- Have a minimum of six months' experience of HR administration.
"Please note that successful candidate's will be required to complete Basic Access NI Security Clearance at a cost of £18.00. A person's criminal record will not, in itself,
debar that person from being appointed to this post.
Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence. Please go to
www.nidirect.gov.uk/campaigns/accessni-criminal-record-checks for more information."
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact David McClure, Specialist Recruitment Consultant in Temporary Division (Public & 3rd Sector) at Honeycomb on 02896 207050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **