HR Administrator (Hybrid)
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Human Resource & Personnel
Salary: £22000.00 - £24000.00 per annum
Contacts: Shanice Mackin, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH45899
Expiry date: 2023-10-13
Honeycomb is delighted to be working with our client, to recruit a HR Administrator (Graduate) on a full-time permanent basis. Our client is a leader within their field, working within the scientific space and providing bespoke products worldwide. This exciting role will offer various opportunities to further develop and progress within the company.
- Assisting in various aspects of HR processes, including recruitment, administration and payroll.
- Maintain a high level of detail regarding filing, reporting and GDPR.
- Attending meetings and support with internal audits.
- Providing a high level of support to various departments.
- The ideal candidate will be a graduate, ideally within HR, however other background will be considered.
- Demonstrate strong communication skills, with ability to adhere to processes and procedures.
- IT proficient including all MS packages.
- Confident working within a fast-paced environment and ability to work well within a team.
The package for this role includes a salary of £22,000- £24,000 depending on experience. Offering a variety of wider benefits including hybrid working and free on-site parking. This role presents great opportunities for long-term progression and development working within an exciting and ever-growing industry. This role will be based in Belfast, with a working week of Monday to Friday 9am-5pm.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Shanice Mackin, Specialist Recruitment Consultant, at Honeycomb on the number provided. All conversations are strictly confidential.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **