HR Administrator (Public Sector, temporary)
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Public Sector
Salary: Up to £11.70 per hour
Contacts: David McClure, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH42602
Expiry date: 2023-06-21
Honeycomb Jobs is delighted to be working with our public sector client, to recruit a HR Administrative Officer for temporary 6month contract with possible extension based in Belfast.
The Client - Our quasi-public sector client is an organisation who provides safe, effective support and care to individuals who have been affected by the Troubles. This client is one of the leading entities of the EU Programme for Peace and Reconciliation.
The Role: This credible position will support the Human Resources team in the delivery of an effective, efficient, and people-focused HR service. Duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Carry out the administrative tasks associated with the recruitment process.
- Create and maintain vacancies on PAMS and GetGot.
- Schedule all recruitment shortlisting and interviews with candidates and panel members.
- Audit each recruitment competition to ensure all documentation is saved and complete.
- Liaise with recruitment agencies in relation to the procurement of agency workers.
- Schedule and assist with induction for all staff.
- Maintain the tracker of tasks associated with new employees.
- Ensure an accurate list of attendees is recorded for each training event.
- Ensure all training courses are recorded on PAMS and employees training records are kept up-to-date.
- Carry out general administration tasks for the HR Department, for example; sorting post, taking calls, drafting standard Human Resources documents and letters and managing the HR inbox and calendar.
- Monitor absence rates and escalate any long-term absence issues as appropriate.
- Provide day to day advice to Line Managers and Employees on general HR related queries, requests and HR policies and procedures, escalating more complex issues to the HR Officer.
As the successful candidate you will have the following background and experience:
- Have a minimum of 5 GCSEs at grade "C" which must include English and Maths.
- At least two years' relevant experience in an administrative role, including one year's experience in a similar HR role.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Experience of dealing with confidential and sensitive information.
- CIPD member.
- HR-related qualification.
- Experience of using computerised HR system, e.g. PAMS.
- Knowledge of HR best practice.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact David McClure, Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb on 02896 207050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **