HR Assistant (Part Time)
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Human Resource & Personnel
Salary: £9.54 - £11.03 per hour
Contacts: David McClure, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH35398
Expiry date: 2022-09-22
Honeycomb is delighted to be working with a 3rd sector client, to recruit a part time HR Assistant, temporary 9+mth contract based in Belfast.
The Client - Our 3rd sector client operates with multiple strategic purposes including offering nursing and residential care house services.
The Role: Will provide administrative support based in the Human Resources team. Duties will include but will not be limited to:
Maintain accurate filling systems both computerised and manual.
- Placing adverts for vacancies, internally and externally, and providing end to end support service to line manager in relation to any recruitment.
- Carry out pre-employment checks.
- Monitor, response and distribute communications from the personnel email inbox.
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders.
- Input information onto databases.
- General administrative duties.
As the successful candidate you will have the following background and experience:
- 5+ GCSE Grades A - C in Maths and English Language.
- 1 year experience administration in a busy office environment.
- Ability to analyse information and effectively advise people.
- Microsoft Office experience.
- Familiarity using HR databases.
- Experience in administration of recruitment process.
- Experience working within a HR department.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact David McClure, Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb on 02896 207050.
"Please note that successful candidate's will be required to complete Basic Access NI Security Clearance at a cost of £18.00. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence. Please go to:
www.nidirect.gov.uk/campaigns/accessni-criminal-record-checks for more information."
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **